The North County Bass Club is one of the oldest bass fishing clubs in the San Diego area. The club was established in 1979. Our membership is made up of men and women with a common interest: Our love of bass fishing. The goal of the club is to endorse and propagate the sport of fishing. Some of the club objectives are to support the advancement of fishing through education, skill development, good sportsmanship, fellowship and the exchange of ideas and techniques.
- Tuesday, Feb 20th Club Meeting
- Tuesday, Mar 6th Club Meeting
- Friday, Mar 9th Colorado River 2-day
- Tuesday, Mar 20th Club Meeting
Join the Club
There is currently no waiting list to join the club and boat ownership is not required. There is an open invitation to attend a meeting and fish a tournament. Meetings are on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month and starts at 7:00pm. Our meetings are held at the American Legion Hall Post 365, 1234 S. Santa Fe Ave, Vista, CA 92084.
- President - Ralph Huberts
- Vice President - Herman De La Garza
- Tournament Director - Tyler Huberts
- Treasurer - Jerry Hobart
- Secretary - Hayden Heck
- Sergeant at Arms - Chris Stockdale